Friday, December 17, 2010

Designer Spotlight: Mary Katrantzou


There's a new designer star in town... and her name is Mary Katrantzou. I was so exceedingly overwhelmed by her designs that I've decided to share some of her beautiful work here on my blog.

Overall, I love every details of her designs, her bold chandelier accessories and the vibrant colors she have chosen for her Spring Summer 2011 collection.

Love the beady fringes on this skirt!

My favorite accessory... this chandelier necklace!

Oh... what a dreamy collection! She'll definitely be on my lookout list. She have a website that will be launching soon. Here's the link: Mary Katrantzou


4 comments:

Grit and Glamour said...

I LOVE Mary Katranzou too. I fell in love with her line back when she did the perfume bottle-inspired collection. She is amazing!


♥ V
http://www.gritandglamour.com
twitter: @gritandglamour

Maggie said...

Woohoo! I'm glad we share the same interest in her Vahni! I gotta check those perfume bottle inspred collection. Thanks for sharing V! :) Have a great weekend! xoxo

Jaclyn said...

These are incredible designs. I love the interior prints on the tops and dresses. Thanks for sharing!

*gemagenta* Lorena M. said...

WOW I love it!!! Beautiful and fun! Thank you for sharing :)

Post a Comment

AddThis