Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Luxuriously sweet

{ photos sources: SweetAmbs }

I had a sweet tooth! That's why I'm sharing these visual of charming lovely cookies with you. Luxuriously decorated cookies that are too pretty to be eaten. I found them here : { SweetAmbs }. The owner, Amber is a graduate of the Culinary Art Institute of America and she blogs about her cookie art and inspires all of us.

She says, "Creating the flavor of the cookie is the fun part. I use orange zest, vanilla beans and cardamon, which are reminiscent of my childhood". Hmm... makes me wanna go bake me some cookies later.

,



2 comments:

Ozma of Odds said...

...oh, sweet Maggie!! YOU are the queen of loveliness...Your eye is absoluely, spot on, nothing short of GORGEOUS!!!!
All of the things on your sumptuous blog are individual works of art ~ including your own!!

who loves you babe??
well, that would be me, of course!!
xo, Rosemary

Maggie said...

If I'm the queen then you must be the goddess of loveliness! Lol... I truly love your blog and work too Rosemary. You inspires me...with all the femininity and vintage feel...

xoxo,
Maggie

Post a Comment

AddThis