Saturday, September 25, 2010

Athena Crystal Headpiece

Here am I modeling for my first headpiece. It was quite hard to get a good photo as I was struggling in between giving a good pose, taking the right angle, focusing on the headpiece and snapping the picture myself! Oh well, this is the best I can do. I'll pick on a model next time.


This headpiece is made of some reclaim materials and new ones. It contains brass chains & swarovski crystals, center part down the middle joining together by an exquisite wire wrapped centerpiece.

Available in my etsy shop: Athena Crystal Headpiece

,


4 comments:

Ozma of Odds said...

...oh Athena...errr I mean Margaret! YOU are absolutely S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G in that gorgeous new creation my dear!!!! ~ and I don't think Athena could have worn it any more beautiful!!
xo, Rosemary

luthien said...

that's a very pretty piece! and i think you've gotten it a perfect model! ;)

Maggie said...

Lol...Thank you so much Rosemary & luthien!!! xoxoxo

*gemagenta* Lorena M. said...

ooooh this is SO beautiful!!!! the piece is wonderful, and you look like a total godess in the picture :)

Post a Comment

AddThis