Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jewelry or Sculpture?

A Part


Daydreamers


Orphans


Washed


I was speechless when I first saw these. I was unable to tell whether these are jewelries or sculptures. Either way... aren't they adorable!

About the surprises. In order to assemble something new some things have to be put away, removed; things get lost, disappear or become forgotten. Only broken surface can let us see the hidden price. How far can you go within the boundaries of trust, how close can you let yourself get to someone or let someone get close to you. I just tell what happened to characters. I just try to describe. During some tiny tiny moments which proved to be meaningful afterwards…” - Sari Liimatta

** View more of her collection here: Sari Liimatta

,



2 comments:

Grit and Glamour said...

Oh, those are so cute! I love them!

♥ V

http://www.gritandglamour.com

Maggie said...

Yes, they're cute V! I love to have one! You have nice and wonderful day...xoxo

Post a Comment

AddThis