Thursday, May 27, 2010

Elie Saab...Glamorous

Each time when I marvel at Elie Saab fashion shows I was mesmerized with each designs because they are so gloriously beautiful! This Lebanese designer who is also one of the most successful and famous fashion designer especially among the celebrities has never failed to dazzle the world with his collections. Also he has a collections of jewelries to die for - Jewelry Spring Summer 2010.

These are some of my favorite designs from his Haute Couture Spring / Summer 2010. Prepare to bedazzle...


,


2 comments:

BrassyBeads said...

The dresses were so amazing and delightful. I wanted to see his jewelry, thinking it would be the same.

Uggh!! some of the most uninspired stuff I have ever seen, not even a pleasure to the eyes:(((

Maggie said...

Lol... I guess different people have different style & taste especially in jewelry. ;)

xoxo,
Maggie

Post a Comment

AddThis