Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Kreative Blogger Award


I'm so thrilled & happy to received this, The Kreativ Blogger Award! Thanks to the charming and super talented Pearl of PearlatPlay. Check out her beautiful Etsy shop that fills with fun, fancy & whimsical jewelries here {PearlatPlay} and don't forget to drop by her wonderful blog {Pearl @ Play: For Love, Live & The Living}.

For this award comes a few simple rules, it's very easy & fun:

1. Thank the person who gave this award to you.
2. Post the image of the award in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate 7 'Kreativ Bloggers'.
6. Give links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

::::: 7 Things About Me That You May Not Know :::::

1. I'm a night owl, barely can sleep at night
.
2. I love raining, and the smell of rain.

3. During my teenage years I'm obsessed with body arts, got me 2 tattoos and a belly ring.

4. My favorite nail color is black! Love that Nouveau Goth effect kinda thing.
5. I'm drawn to sparkles, ruffles & laces.

6. So much in love with Peak's Wood Dolls
7. Can't leave home without my lip balm.

And so, I'll passed on this award nomination to 7 of my favorite bloggers:
1. Dainty Deity Designs
2. The Angsty Artist
3. La Marquise Des Anges
4. By Vicki

6 comments:

BrassyBeads said...

NO fair! We already knew number 5! ;)

Dainty Deity said...

Hi Maggie - !!! Thank you for the links and all the support. Super Thanks - wishing you a bountiful spring season ;)

Maggie said...

Mary...Lol, this one is just for you then. (#5) I have a big crush on Wired Elements & Brassy Beads Jewelry and also the artisan behind it. :P

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

merci so much. this is such an honor. I will think about it and let you know. once agin MERCI I really appreciate sweetie

sabine

Pearl @ Play said...

Somehow I'm not surprised about #1 ;) ;)

Teri and Amber said...

So sweet for nominating us!

Post a Comment

AddThis