Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ups & Downs

I was so happy & excited to hear that my treasury made it to Etsy front page today! Thank you so much Etsy for featuring my treasury, I was overwhelmed. Congratulation to all the featured artists as well, you all deserves the best!

The front page news have actually made my day as today is so gloomy and sad for me... we've just lost our family pet dog, Boo Boo. He was only 4 months old when we found him lying lifeless on the road side. It was tragic! May his soul rest in peace...We love you Boo Boo!



4 comments:

BrassyBeads said...

I'm so sorry about your Boo Boo. He was darling!

Maggie said...

Thanks for the sweet words Mary. How are you lately? Still feeling the blues? All the best to you & your families!

xoxo,

Maggie

BrassyBeads said...

Yes I am blue still. I've taken some losses this month and it's hard to bounce back. Plus I was so happy while on vacation that it made me realize how unhappy I am when not on vacation! hehe
Thank you for asking:)

Dainty Deity said...

sorry to hear of your loss...

Post a Comment

AddThis