Saturday, January 16, 2010

Could I Have This Kiss Forever?

I've made it into the Etsy Treasury today Could I have this kiss forever?. Just a few romantic suggestion for your Valentines...

From left to right...
{1} irenesuchocki ~ Looking for love 8x10 Fine Art Print
{2} crankbunny ~ Secret Decoder Valentine card
{3} homesweetwalls ~ P.S I Love You Vinyl Wall Decal
{4} newfashionedwhispers ~ Apartment 554 Whimsical Rose 7 Heart Locket
{5} ozmaofodds ~ Mon Amie Key To My Heart Valentines Art Tags
{6} winkartisans ~ Spanish Dancer & Guitarist Cushion
{7} prairieboutique ~ Mr & Mrs Handpainted Wedding Decor
{8} Daintydeity ~ Sweet Pea Hand Wrapped Dark Bark Wire Tiara
{9} sherrisscentsandsoys ~ Raspberry Truffle Shea Butter Soap
{10} silvivia ~ Cinnamon Rice Ice Cream Sleeveless Cotton Tee
{11} ormolu ~ Love Song Paper Chain
{12} milkypunch ~ Pinky Pearly Cuff

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis